We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect payment details and will only use the information that we do collect about you lawfully as outlined below:
1) The information we collect will only be used by Paratodo Co.. Every time we email you we will give you the chance to refuse any such emails in the future.
2) The information we collect will typically consist of: your name, address, telephone number, delivery address and email address.
3) This information is collected when you subscribe to our mailing list, order through the online store or create an account with us.
4) We will endeavor to keep the information we hold about you up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If there are any inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct it promptly.
5) The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and in accordance with US and UK law.
6) When you make a purchase from our online store, our secure payment provider, Paypal, asks you to provide either your credit/debit card details or your Paypal details, in order to make the transaction. The information that Paypal may ask you for is:
- Your card number
- Your card security code (printed on the back of some cards)
- Your card "valid from" date and expiration date
- Your card "issue number" (for certain types of cards only)
- The name printed on your card
This information is collected securely by Paypal. We do not see or store your card information.
7) We may use technology such as a "cookie" to monitor users of this site such as which areas of the site you use most or least often and how often you use the website. A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user, it is not linked to any of your personal information on our site. It may be possible for you to modify your browser to prevent this happening and you may still be able to use our site.